Friday, July 17, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Happy Friday! Thank goodness for scheduled posts because I am headed to Tennessee to visit family with my little guy. DH is living it up as a bachelor for the next couple weeks! :) I am probably driving while you are reading this post. It's a good 10+ hour drive from IL to TN.
Anyway...on to my card featuring Fairy Nissa from The Character Cafe. Isn't she sweet? I pieced most of this together with some scraps I had laying around. And I based it pretty much on last week's Bellariffic Friday sketch. I just happened to cut off some of the circle, because to be honest, I made a boo-boo. I figured this was a decent cover...ya think?

STAMPS: Fairy Nissa (TCC), Sentiment (Pink Cat Studio), Retro Basics (PTI) PAPER: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum (SU), Guide Lines DP (PTI), White (GP) INK: Perfect Plum (SU) OTHER: Stardust Stickles (HSE), Copics

Make sure to visit The Character Cafe Blog to see what was going on for Work It Wednesday! Every Wednesday a DT member shares a tutorial/tips & tricks.

Also make sure to take a look at what the other DT members created for Feature Friday:

Tesa - Billie - Shelley - Elaine - Mary - Heather - Sara - Steph

BE HERE MONDAY FOR ANOTHER TCC BLOG HOP!!!

The DT has some great new digi-stamps to share with you!!! Plus there are prizes, FREEbies, and another discount code!!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

ooooh, I love what you did with the image from the PTI retro set! That's my favorite image from the set and I love it all glammed up!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! Love the monochromatic purple!

Sara said...

Love it, love the color scheme!

Heather said...

Hey Colleen,

This project turned out super cute and I just love the Bling on it that accent paper off to the right is gorgeous too!!!

Looking forward to seeing your Blog Hop project too!!!

Heather

Shelley said...

What boo boo! you wouldn't know. Love your colours and the bling down the side. hugs Shelley

TesaB said...

Great card, first thought was how clever to cut some of the circle off to make balance.. hehe, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE what you did to Nissa, and I'm always thrilled to see what fantastic PTI stamps you use too. I have two sets that I cherish forever!!!

Have a nice stay with your family!

Kelly said...

Hi Heather,
Great card!! Love your colouring,
and all the glitter. Can't wait to see your blog hop project!!
Only one more sleep til the Blog Hop!!

Kelly