Friday, July 10, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

TGIF!!! It's time for another Feature Friday with The Character Cafe!

Today's card is made using Princess Ally. And, YES, I was feeling PINK the day I made this. Of course...most days I feel PINK! :)

STAMPS: Princess Ally (TCC Digi-stamp) Polka Dot Basics (PTI) Sentiment (Hanna Stamps) PAPER: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink (SU), White (GP) INK: Pink Passion (SU) OTHER: Marvy Circle & Scallop Punches, copics, Stardust Stickle (HSE), Ribbon (Michael's)

CHECK OUT THE OTHER DT BLOGS:

Tesa
Billie
Shelley
Elaine
Mary
Heather
Me
Sara
Steph

7 comments:

Jessica said...

This is so fun and girly! I love the sparkles on her dress!

Sara said...

Love love love it! I'm usually feeling pink too, have to make myself use other colors!

Kendra said...

Great card Colleen! I LOVE all forms of pink :) Love it!

Shelley said...

Pretty in pink. Lovely card Colleen. hugs Shelley

Steph said...

Super cute in pink, she's giving Barbie a run for her money!
Great job Colleen :)

Kelly said...

Hi Colleen,
Great card again this week!!
Your colouring is fantastic and I love the glitter on her dress.
Pretty as a princess!!
Kelly

Heather said...

Colleen,

How funny so far I have seen 3 projects from last week where we all used Ally I wonder how many more!!! I love all the pink and you colored her up lovely!!!

Sorry I am so late getting around this week for last week I too drove over 1700 miles in the last week!!!

Have a wonderful trip!!!

Heather