Friday, July 3, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Happy Friday! And Happy 4th of July Eve. :)
Here is my card to share for The Character Cafe Feature Friday! Make sure to check out what the other DT members have to share as well!

STAMPS: Cupcake Pewter (digi-stamp TCC) Polka Dot Basics (PTI) Sentiment (Hanna Stamps) PAPER: Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (GP) INK: Chocolate Chip (SU) OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Window Punch (SU), Copics

*I do know that he is meant to be a skunk...but I thought I'd try the "squirrel look" on him. LOL!

CHECK OUT THE DT BLOGS:

Tesa
Billie
Shelley
Elaine
Mary
Heather
Sara
Steph

9 comments:

Jessica said...

I think he works perfectly as a squirrel! Love the turquoise and brown combo!

Shelley said...

Love the colours. Your colouring is great too. hugs Shelley

Heather said...

Coleen the coloring turned out wonderful on this and thay layout is very cute with that image!!! I love that you made him brown instead of Black and White!!!

Heather

Steph said...

Great job Colleen! I love the polka dots and the blue/brown colour combo!

debbies said...

So cute!

TesaB said...

Oh, Colleen!!! It's such a lovely card! ´Fantastic colors and great coloring! Love the inking of the edges!

Elaine said...

Awwww doesnt Pewter Cupcake look adoreable, love the colours you have chosen Colleen, hes fab!

Elaine x

Kendra said...

Great card! I like his alter-ego :) I'm sure he'll be a skunk of many colours as time goes by!!!

Kelly said...

Hi Colleen,
Great Card!! He looks great as a squirrel too!! Love your colouring and choice of papers.
Kelly