Monday, July 6, 2009

Bellariffic Friday...on Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Holiday weekend! I certainly had a good time! I did miss my stamps though (and I was only gone for 3 days!) LOL!

I had not gotten a chance to play in Bellariffic Friday over on the Stamping Bella blog for last week, and I needed a tiny bit of mojo. ATS is having a release party tonight and after catching up on my blog reading I saw a lot of fun samples made with a new set coming out with a underwater theme...so I was inspired by all the mermaids I was seeing and decided today was a perfect day to ink up my Mermaidabella that has had no love.

Here was the sketch from last week and my card is below. I must admit I can't stop looking at it...it's just so sparkly!

STAMPS: Mermaidabella (Stamping Bella), Beach Sentiments (AmyR) PAPER: White (PTI), Aqua Mist (PTI), Lavendar Lace (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Aqua Mist (PTI) OTHER: Tiny Bubbles CB Folder, Stardust Stickles and Yellow Stickles (HSE), Imaginisce Sparkle Brads (HSE), Copics

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

FUN! Love that Mermaidabella!

Jessica said...

So pretty! And I love that Bella - do you think you can bring her to Ballsa so I could stamp some images??

Anonymous said...

CUTE - really great layout and love all the sparkle!
LOSTie Debbie

Sara said...

Love it! Great sketch!

TesaB said...

I'm getting more and more in love with this Bella character!!!! She is so cool and fun and expressive! And this one you have here is a total cutie, love the PURPLE (how do you do that???) and sparkle!

Tammi said...

Ack, a mermaid too, CUTE! Pretty coloring, fabulous card Colleen!