Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bellariffic Friday...err....Saturday!

This week's Bellariffic Friday Sketch Challenge was super fun!!! I can see myself using this sketch over and over for a variety of cards.
I decided to use Mommy & Baby Cupcake from Stamping Bella. I just love cupcakes (if you couldn't tell). :) I use them quite frequently on my cards.
I also used the awesome Black & White Basics paper pack from Papertrey Ink. I just love this color combo...it always just makes the card POP!
To make the card POP even more I stamped the cupcake image a second time and cut out just the tops and mounted them with Zva Adhesive Dots from Hope Stamps Eternal. I also could not resist adding LOTS of sparkle to the image with some Stardust Stickles.

STAMPS: Mommy & Baby Cupcake (Stamping Bella), Birthday Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) PAPER: White (PTI), Pink Passion (SU), Black & White Basics (PTI) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Circle & Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Word Window Punch (SU), Photo Corner Punch (SU), Copics, Stardust Stickles (HSE)

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!! Please scroll down and check out the right sidebar of my blog to become a follower! I'd love to have ya! :)



3 comments:

Carolina said...

Love the polka dot background!!! Wonderful job with the sketch and the glitter on the cupcakes is just the perfect touch!!!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love those fun cupcakes!

Cindy Karasz said...

Adorable Beenie! Those cupcake images are so cute!