Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whatchadoin' Wednesday - SUINK #44

Celebrating the Men in our lives:
Father’s day is close but that is not
the only time we need to celebrate the boys--you can make a Father’s Day card
or any other masculine type of card you wish. This week it is all about the
BOYS! Please use keyword SUINKWWC44 when uploading to online galleries.

The man in my life wears a tie to work everyday. So I knew I wanted to make a fun card for him using this tie. I decided to only color one of the ties to signify that he stands out among the rest. :)
STAMPS: Thinking of Father (SUINK) PAPER: Core'dinations in Reds and Blues (SUINK) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Copics

4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, SUPER CUTE Colleen! I love how you just colored in the one tie; super cool! LOL, I used the same image for my WWC card this week too...:)

Jessica said...

I love how that one tie pops! Great card!

Rachel Hope said...

Perfect....love the one colored tie!

Leslie said...

This is great! This set is just perfect for cards that are masculine but still cute! I love what you've done with it!