Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Whatchadoin' Wednesday - SUINK #43


It's Wednesday and it's time for another challenge over on the SUINK Blog. Today's challenge is a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch from Mary Jo:

Here is my take on the sketch using one of the newly released stamp sets from SUINK: You're A Hoot! This set is soooo cute! I made 2 other projects with this set to share with you as well, so keep scrolling! And don't forget to play along with us. Use keyword SUINKWWC43 when uploading to online galleries!
STAMPS: You're A Hoot (SUINK) PAPER: Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal, White (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip (SU) OTHER: Copics

I made this card using this week's Mojo Monday Challenge, seen HERE. I created my own background with the "What a Hoot" sentiment from the SUINK set.
STAMPS: You're a Hoot (SUINK) PAPER: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, White (SU) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Flower Embellishment (SUINK), Bling, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Copics


I then decided to make a cute little paper Post It note holder. You can find the tutorial I used HERE on Splitcoast Stampers. See all the buttons I used? SUINK now carries button embellishments! You can find them HERE.
STAMPS: You're a Hoot (SUINK) PAPER: Core'dinations (SUINK) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Buttons (SUINK), Ribbon, Bling (Hobby Lobby), Copics



4 comments:

Cheryl said...

I am soooo buying this set!

Jessica said...

They are all ADORABLE!!!

Tammi said...

OMGosh all so very cute!! I really LOVE that last one, the colors/buttons/coloring of the owl, just love it, great little noteholder!

Cindy Karasz said...

I love all these! So adorable! Those buttons are so cute!