Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge#10

Just wanted to share a card I made using Dawn's wonderful color challenge over on her blog. The cut off line to get it in is 9:00 pm CST Thursday. I wanted to make sure I got it posted.



STAMPS: Basic Backgrounds : Retro, Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Sentiment (Hanna Stamps) PAPER: Vintage Cream, Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate (PTI) INK: Chocolate Chip (SU) OTHER: Melon Berry Ribbon (PTI), Corner Rounder Punch (CM)

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Gorgeous...love the colors and what you did with them!

Terri E. said...

Fun homemade dsp and bitty dot ribbon. Super job on the color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Tammi said...

This is pretty!!

Ann said...

Very pretty! Nice job with the colors!

debbies said...

Cute!

Jessica said...

I love this! That combination of backgrounds look great!

Leslie said...

Very pretty, Colleen!

Cindy Karasz said...

this is so pretty, I love it!