Monday, June 8, 2009

Ocean Commotion

I was busy this afternoon playing around with Ocean Commotion, one of the 5 new sets that were recently released over at SUINK.

For this card I combined 2 challenges. I used the Fall to Layout #45 from the Clean & Simple Blog. And I also used the Clean & Simple challenge for this week over on SCS. It was a color challenge using pinks/corals with kraft and another color of your choice.

STAMPS: Ocean Commotion (SUINK) PAPER: Kraft (PTI), Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Pink Passion (SU) OTHER: SU Scallop Punch, Copics, Stardust Stickles, Button (SUINK)

For my second card, I used the next layout from the Fall to Layout #45 from the Clean & Simple Blog. And since I had been working with the kraft paper, I kept it out but switched out the pink for red to go with this cute little crab. That fun ribbon you see is from SUINK (as well as the button and stamp set).

STAMPS: Ocean Commotion (SUINK) PAPER: Kraft (PTI), Real Red (SU) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Button, Ribbon (SUINK), Copics

The last card I made using this fun little set I decided to use the SCS Sketch Challenge from last week, #231.
STAMPS: Ocean Commotion (SUINK) PAPER: Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Pixie Pink (SU) OTHER: Marvy Punches, Copics, Stardust Stickles, Pencil Eraser

7 comments:

debbies said...

Cute Colleen! I have to back to SCS to check out the OWL set!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable cards...Love the crab!!

The ribbon on the crab one is so cool, is it elastic???

I need to discuss Core'dinates paper with you some day soon!

Leslie said...

LOVE these cards! I had to head over to SUINK to check out the stamps!

Laura said...

You sure have been busy and these are all SUPER ADORABLE...:) I love the pinks/corals with the kraft cardstock. I might have to try this. GREAT JOB!

Martha said...

how cute

MJ said...

These are fabulous. I adore these images. Love all three cards.

Cindy Karasz said...

oh my!!! i love these! what an adorable set!