Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My first Ketto

I decided to do another card using the Mojo Monday sketch 91 from last week. I recently got some Stamping Bella Ketto images from a few of my friends. I sat down to create a card with one of them today. I just love this Ketto. This is Missmatch Ketto.

STAMPS: Missmatch Ketto (Stamping Bella), Birthday Sentiments (AmyR) PAPER: Bitty Dot Basics (PTI), Rasberry Fizz, True Black (PTI), White (GP) INK: Palette Noir OTHER:
Copics, Stardust Stickles (HSE)

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

This is one of my favorite color combos ever! Great card!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTENESS!!! Love the pink/blue!

debbies said...

Love this Khetto - I have her too!!! Great layout and colors!

Gram E. Bear said...

I'm lovin' the Ketto images. Love these colors with the black frames. Awesome! {{{hugs}}

Tammi said...

I absolutely love this Colleen, thanks again for this cute card! ~Hugs