Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Summer!

TGIF!!! I came up with this idea while laying in bed this morning. So while my little guy was happily playing on the floor with cars next to me, I whipped it up. I normally don't stamp when Jax is up. He likes to take up any space I seem to want to use, LOL! But he cooperated this morning.
So, I think it turned out pretty cute! How about you?

STAMPS: Amy's Boutique, Beach Sentiments (AmyR Stamps) PAPER: Tempting Turquoise (SU), White (PTI) INK: Palette Noir, Tempting Turquoise (SU) OTHER: Copic Clear Spica Glitter Pen, Copic markers, CM Circle Punch, SU Scallop Circle Punch, Ribbon (Michael's)

CHECK BACK HERE THIS WEEKEND FOR SOME BLOG CANDY FROM!!!!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Your card is cute!

Jessica said...

Adorable!! Maybe I need to CASE this and finally use my PTI beach set!

Rachel Hope said...

So fun! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE - love the colors!
LOSTie Debbie