Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY NEWS!!!!


I am soooo excited to finally be able to announce that I have been asked to join the Design Team for Hope Stamps Eternal! I'm so happy to be a part of this fabulous and talented team in order to showcase the awesome products at HSE. I'd just love to add that the customer service is top notch, too! I've been a customer there since the beginning!

Rachel, the owner of Hope Stamps Eternal, has put together an awesome Design Team and I'd love to share the list with all of you. Please make sure to go and check out their blogs to see how talented and amazing these ladies are!


I am looking forward to sharing and showcasing all that Hope Stamps Eternal has to offer! I know we'll be doing a lot of fun things together as a DT!

10 comments:

Edie said...

WOO HOO Beens! Congratulations :)

debbies said...

WOO HOO - congrats!!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Congrats! I can't wait to start designing with you and all the girls!

Cindy Karasz said...

Congratulations Beenie!!!

Kristen said...

Colleen,
That is fanastic news. Congrats. Way to go girl!

Rachel Hope said...

Welcome to the team!!! I am so excited to work with you!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Big Congratulations. Enjoy! Kim

Carolina said...

Well, I just beyond excited to be working with you on another DT!!! I love your projects and I'm sure we'll just have a blast with HSE!

Tammi said...

Congrats, woooohoooo!! Looking forward to all your cute creations!

Heather said...

Congratulations Colleen!!! You deserve it!! Way to go!!!

Heather