Monday, June 22, 2009

FORE!!!!!

Today I have some super cute cards to share with you using a new release set from SUINK called FORE.
My first card uses the sketch from MOJO Monday. I really am so delighted with how this card turned out. Lately I have been into creating my own background paper and the sets from SUINK are great to use for this! They always come full of cute little stamps that coordinate with each other in every set!

STAMPS: FORE (SUINK) PAPER: White (GP), Kraft (PTI), Old Olive (SU) INK: Palette Noir, Old Olive (SU) OTHER: Copics


For my next card, I again, created my own background paper using 4 different stamp sets from the FORE stamp set. I used a simple layout and created the look of golf balls with the Tiny Bubbles CB embossing folder.

STAMPS: FORE (SUINK) PAPER: Green Core'dinations (SUINK), White (GP), Black (SU) INK: Palette Noir OTHER: Copics, Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folder

This next card is one of my faves! It seems like with this last release from SUINK I have challenged myself to create a "girly" card from a more "guy" themed set. And if you stop by my blog often, you know I have a love for all things PINK and SPARKLY!

CHECK OUT MY GIRLY CARD using the FORE stamp set! I simply replaced the little boy's head with the girl's head from "Will You Be My Valentine!" How freakin' cute is this?? Now you can send girly golf cards too!

STAMPS: FORE, Will You Be My Valentine (SUINK) PAPER: Pink Passion, Black (SU), White (GP) INK: Palette Noir, Pink Passion (SU) OTHER: Copics, Stardust Stickles, Tiny Bubbles CB Embossing Folder

7 comments:

Jessica said...

They are all so cute and you are so freakin clever to put the girl's head on that image!!

Rachel Hope said...

Not only are they all awesome, but I would NEVER have known there wasn't a girl golfer in the set, the last one is PERFECT!

Steph said...

These are awesome! I love the layouts ! TFS

debbies said...

CUTE - love the golfers! FORE

Amber said...

How cute is that GIRL!!!???

Tammi said...

These are so fun, what cute images and cards you've made up...love how you did the sentiment with Fore You!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! These are just too cute!