Friday, June 5, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #9 / Bellariffic Friday


Today I am sharing a card I made for 2 different challenges. Rachel's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #9. And the Bellariffic Friday challenge for this week which was a sketch.




I pulled the turquoise from the cupcake and of course went with the "beach/summer" theme. The teeny tiny straw looked red to me, so I added that in to add a little extra color to the card to make it pop a bit more. STAMPS: Beachabella (Stamping Bella), Beach Sentiments (AmyR) PAPER: Turquoise, Real Red, Gable Green (SU), White (PTI) INK: Palette Noir, Tempting Turquoise (SU) OTHER: Copics, Diamond Stickles, Polka dot background made using pencil eraser, Flower Embellishment (SUINK), Memory Box Jewel Sticker (HSE)

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Love the splash of red and her sparkly bikini!!! Thanks for playing!

Tammi said...

It does make it pop! Wish I could wear a sparkly bikini like that! ;) So very cute!

Leslie said...

I knew you would do something cute with this one! Great job!

Cindy Karasz said...

very cute B! I love her sparkly bikini!

Billie said...

What a fun card! I love the sparkly bikini! TOO cute!!!