Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #13

Here is my card for Sunday's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge over on Rachel's blog. She's picked out another fabulous set of yummy looking cupcakes. I just love all the colors in this picture! I felt so inspired by it, but my card did not turn out at all like the inspiration in my head. It grows on me the more I look at it though.


I apologize for the unedited picture. I am having technical issues and don't have my computer and photo editing software right now.
STAMPS: Cupcake Collection, Polka Dot Basics (PTI) PAPER: Hibiscus Burst, White (PTI) Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip (SU) INK: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green (SU), Hibiscus Burst (PTI) OTHER: Ribbon (Michael's), Stardust Stickles (HSE)

11 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Yum!!! They look delish!!!

debbies said...

How cute is this!!!!!!

Edie said...

oooo! Purdy!

eggette said...

Yummy! They look delish! and I did not even order this set this time around......unbelievable....!!!

Sara said...

very cute, those cupcakes are gorgeous!

Jessica said...

Oh my gosh, I love this so much!!

Leslie said...

This card is so pretty and yummy! Great job!

Niki Estes said...

Very cute! I love the colors!

Tammi said...

Awesome take on the sketch, love this color combo...yummy!

Carolina said...

Love your take on the IC....sooo cute!

Cindy Karasz said...

Oh I love this! Great colors for a cupcakes! What a fun card!