Sunday, June 21, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #12

Hello! Happy Sunday and Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!
I am sharing another fun Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal. She always picks out the prettiest cupcakes.

Today's Cupcakes:

My card did NOT turn out how I had planned or even envisioned it. But that's how it goes sometimes. I still tried to work it out. I like it a tiny bit more as time goes on, but I don't love it. However, I ran out of stamping time, so I was unable to attempt any other cards. I did, however, get to use the newest Cupcake set from Papertrey Ink! :)
STAMPS: Cupcake Collection (PTI) PAPER: Lemon Tart, White (PTI) INK: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip (SU) OTHER: Swirls CB Folder, Copics, Flower embellishment (CTMH), Stardust Stickles (HSE)

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

I turned out wonderful!! Love the glitter on the frosting!!!

Jessica said...

Even if you don't love it, I DO!! Gorgeous!!

eggette said...

This is so cute! I didn't order that set and of course now I wish I did!! So cute!