Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #11

Happy Sunday! It's time for another awesome inspiration challenge from Rachel over at the Hope Stamps Eternal blog. She is always finding the most fabulous cupcakes for us to draw inspiration from.
Check out what she chose for us to do today:

I thought I would pull out my new paper pack from PTI: Black & White Basics. Add a splash of some red in there and there you have it! A simple, yet striking birthday card. I only wish I had some tiny silver embellishment balls instead of the bling. But the bling will do.

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG CANDY! I'll be posting the winner next Saturday morning, so you have until Friday, midnight CST to leave a comment on THIS POST!

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Oh My Gosh!! That paper is Perfect!!! I love it

Jessica said...

I LOVE this!! As soon as I saw the cupcake, I was wishing I had that paper! Of all the PTI things I have, that paper pack is not one of them!

debbies said...

WOW perfect paper!!!

Leslie said...

Love it! It's perfect for the challenge!

Niki Estes said...

Oh, I love this! I love the black and white with the pop of red!