Friday, June 26, 2009

The Character Cafe - Feature Friday

Hello there! TGIF!!
I am happy to announce that for the next 3 months, each Friday, I will be featuring a card/project using an image from The Character Cafe. All the DT members will be posting samples as well.
I was so inspired by the images this month when I first received them, that I sat down and got all my cards done for the next 3 Friday's. WOO HOO! So make sure you stay tuned! And don't forget to check out what the other DT members have done! (see my list at the end of this post or also on the lower left hand side of my blog).

Before I share my card, I wanted to also let you know that The Character Cafe will be hosting a "Work It Wednesday" challenge starting on July 1st at. They are will be offering a FREE digi-image in order to kick off the very 1st Work It Wednesday.

They will also be offering a prize to one lucky challenge participant. So make sure to check the details out on The Character Cafe blog, starting next Wednesday and play along!!


Here is my card using Fairy Belle . I also used the Sketch For You to Try from Jen Del Muro over at the I{heart}2stamp blog. I used Summer Sun, Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip, and White from SU. The flower pattern was created using the flower from the SU set "Simply Said." I colored her in with Copics and added some Stardust Stickles. I love this stuff and you can get that from HERE.

Thanks for checking in and make sure to visit the other DT member's blogs to see what they have created!

Tesa
Billie
Shelley
Elaine
Mary
Heather
Me
Sara
Steph

8 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!!! Love the colors and the look on her little face! Cuteness!

Cr8ive ME said...

what a cheerful card.

{hugs}
Mary

Sara said...

Adorable! I love the colors you chose, they are 2 of my fave to work with! She looks great1

Elaine said...

Hee hee Colleen, we chose the same too!! Love what you have done with her... gorgeous bright card :)

Elaine x

Shelley said...

I really love the colours you have used on this card. So vibrant. hugs Shelley

TesaB said...

It's soooo pretty!!! LOVE the sunny colors and the sparkle! Have a beautiful Saturday!

Tammi said...

She is ADORABLE! Love all the colors in her wings, pretty card Colleen!

Heather said...

Wow Colleen this was such a bright and cheerful card last week!!! I am sorry I missed it!! I love all the oranges and Yellows!!!

This turned out simply wonderful and she is so so so so cute!!!

Heather