Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Character Cafe Blog Hop!


Hi there! I am so happy to welcome you to my blog and the 1st ever Character Cafe Blog Hop! As some of you may have heard, I was recently accepted to The Character Cafe DT along with 9 other talented ladies!

Thanks for stopping on my blog to check out what TCC has in store for you with their newest digital images!

First thing's first, if you didn't arrive here from Heather's blog, then you'll want to stop reading right now and click HERE to start at the beginning. I promise you'll end up back here! Check out all the great projects The Character Cafe DT has created with the super cute Character Cafe images!
Please make sure to start at the beginning because TCC is giving away a great prize and in order to be eligible you need to visit the blog of each DT member and leave a comment. Along the way we will also each be giving you a letter that will make up a code for an awesome 50% off your Character Cafe order!! As a BONUS somewhere along the Blog Hop is a FREEBIE!

Don't forget to scroll all the way through this post so you know where to head next for my code letter and the remaing letters of the discount code. Now for my card:

I am so excited to share with you "Denny & Delilah Get Married." Aren't these critters so cute all dressed up for their big day?

STAMPS: Denny & Delilah Digi-stamp (TCC) PAPER: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise (SU), White (GP) INK: HP Printer Ink OTHER: Swiss Dots CB Folder, SU Photo Corner Punch, Copics, Memory Box Bling (HSE)

Thanks for visiting and remember to leave a comment! My Code Letter is: V

Head on over to Sara's blog to continue hoppin'! Don't forget to leave a comment on all of the DT's blogs in order to be eligible for the grand prize!


BLOG HOP ORDER (just in case there is any confusion)

The Character Cafe DT page

Tesa

Billie

Shelley

Elaine

Mary

Heather

Me

Sara

Steph

The Character Cafe

47 comments:

Barbara said...

it's so cute...enjoying the blog hop

lorene said...

cute! cute! cute! you have done a great job showcasing the digi stamp!
thanks for sharing

Lorene H

Chris said...

cute card.

Justliketink said...

Very cute...wish I would have had this a few wks ago , my granddaughter got married!

Rachel Hope said...

Cute little critters!!! Comgrats on the DT!!

Sara said...

So so cute, I love your color choices!

Scrapin' Knitster said...

Denny! What a fitting name for this little guy....love it!

Jessica said...

That is so cute!!!!

Heather said...

Great Job with this Colleen that image is so so cute!!!

Can not wait to see what you have next!!!

Heather

Steph said...

totally loving the bling on her dress!

Jodi said...

Very cute and I love the turquoise with this ~ really makes the image pop.

Billie said...

Great job, Colleen! I think it's hilarious every time I see our names together because my only sister's name is Colleen...spelled the same way. ;o)

See you on the DT...hopping along now! :o)

my5bratz said...

what a cute image, fab card :0)

Cr8ive ME said...

love your card and how you colored Denny & Delilah.

{hugs}
Mary

Danielle said...

What a nice card! I'm new to the world of digistamps, and these projects provide lots of inspiration!

Rabecca said...

Too Cute. I love the blue.

Becky

Amanda K said...

Wonderful!!! Too cute and I love the colors!

mathlady51 said...

What an adorable couple. Great job! Jackie

Carol's Crafts said...

I love your card and digi stamp. The black and blue together really makes your card pop. Great job.

Carol

TesaB said...

Super cute! Gorgeous color combination and I love the embossing!!!

Paula said...

Hey Colleen, I'm Billie's mom and I also have a daughter with the same name as yours.


Too cute, love it.

Elaine said...

Fabulous card Colleen, its great to be working with you at TCC :)

Elaine x

Christine said...

So cute!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Shelley said...

This is a really cute card. Well done Colleen. hugs Shelley

Kelly said...

Hi Colleen,
Great Card!!!!, I really love your choice of colours and the embossing
on the turqois paper really compliments the couple, with Denny's matching tux accents. I made a card with this image a few weeks ago, I used stickles only on delilah's veil and train. I love how you used bling on the entire dress...really dresses it up.
So glad you are part of our design team!!
Kelly

scrapBugz said...

Love the card and have enjoyed seeing your work.

Mandy

Jillian said...

So awesome!!

Kendra said...

Colleen, your card is fabulous! I love the colours and all that bling (could you imagine how heavy a dress like that might be???) We're excited to have you as part of our DT and can't wait for more inspiration!!!

Lois said...

Beautiful card, Colleen.

Lois T.

SueB said...

Way cute!! This is a fun hop and you ladies are all so talented! Thanks so much...makes me want to color!
Sue B

Jeanne said...

This blog hop is so much fun. Great way to get us aquinted with you and your work. Thanks!

Sheila said...

I love blog hops. What a talented team.

TFS
Sheila

Tam said...

Cute card! Love the critters!

freetimegone said...

I am loving this blog hop and all the images and cards. I like the image you used but even more the way you did the paper blue dotted paper and the corner piece. Your card is too cute.

cal8007 said...

I love the blue and black colors and the cuttlebug template you used. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen

Craftylass said...

This is so cute Colleen, well done!

Christine x

debbies said...

CUTE!!!

Mary HK said...

cute card. I love how you used the dotted swiss cuttlebug folder to add dimension. I also like how you colored the little creatures. Mary in Hong Kong

Cindy Karasz said...

oh my! her dress is all glittery! I love it! :)

Jeanette said...

What a cute couple.

Debby said...

missed your blog hop but wanted to tell you this is the cutest couple ever.

Toni said...

Great job and what a cute couple

Jacquie said...

CONGRATS!! I LOVE your creation!! GREAT job!!!

Cherie said...

Awesome! I love the bling look on the wedding dress! This has been too much fun........blog hopping! Thanks!

LadyTrucker said...

Very cute card, I love the colors you used!

lvixen said...

I love the colors and texture you added. Very pretty card. Thank you for sharing!

Jan said...

CUTE< CUTE< Love the coloring and color of the card. Great Job...