Thursday, June 18, 2009

Arrrrrrr you ready for some Blog Candy?

SUINK recently released 5 new stamp sets. Today is your chance to win one of the newest sets, Shiver Me Timbers!
You can see what I did with this set HERE. It's such a fun and versatile set!
All you have to do to win this set is place a comment here and spread the word among your bloggin' buddies! I will randomly pick a winner from the comments list next Saturday morning. So make sure to leave a comment here on this post and don't forget to pass this Blog Candy info along any way you choose!

GOOD LUCK!


WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED NEXT SATURDAY! I will accept comments until Friday, June 19, Midnight CST.

12 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

This is SOOOO cute and work great for Connor's BDay Invites!!!

Jessica said...

I love this set! I want to case the girly card you did with the skull and crossbones the other day!

Linda said...

I love this set. I have 4 grandsons so this would be used alot. Linda

Leslie said...

This set is so much fun! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

severt1 said...

Love this set. With 3 grandsons it will definitely come in handy!

Jamie said...

aarrrrrrrrrr you kidding me??????? This set is sooooo cute!!! Thanks for the chance!!!

mays331@embarqmail.com

Karinn said...

I LOVE that this set has a girl in it (even if I have a house full of boys!), it's an awesome set! I just received my first order from Suink: boys 'n' bugs stamps in the mail today! I'm playing with them now!!

Fiorella said...

Nice set!!! This blog candy is awesome!

TesaB said...

Hi! Great blog!!! You do amazing cards! See you around.

Chris said...

My boys had a pirate birthday that I have not done yet this would be perfect. Thanks for sharing this wonderful stamp set.

Jeanne said...

How can anyone go wrong with pirates? Kids of all ages love them. Thanks for sharing!

Kendra said...

Those are pretty cute stamps! What fun for the kiddies too :)