Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Whatchadoin' Wednesday - SUINK #42



Hello and happy Wednesday! It's time for another Whatcha' Doin Wednesday Challenge over at SUINK.

Today's challenge is all about SUMMERTIME! It's finally getting warm out and although the first actual day of Summer isn't until the 21st of June, I tend to think Memorial Day Weekend is what kicks it off for me.

So get out those summer themed stamps and all those fun summer colors and create something summery!

Remember to use SUINKWWC42 as your keyword when posting to online galleries! Have fun!


STAMPS:Let's Play (SUINK), Rain, Rain Go Away (SUINK)
PAPER: White (GP), Core'dinations (SUINK)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Copics, SU Scallop Circle Punch, CM Circle Punch

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! Love this scene, brings back the good old days of summer! Man I wish I had 3 months off :)

Laura said...

Oh Colleen, this is SUPER cute!!! I love how you created the grass and your coloring is so bright and fun. GREAT JOB!

Leslie said...

So clever! I love your layout and the grass!

Cindy Karasz said...

How cute! I like how you made the grass and the sun!