Monday, May 4, 2009

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge

Since discovering my new found love for Papertrey, I have, of course, stumbled onto all the awesome Papertrey Design Team's blogs.


Dawn McVey has a fabulous blog and this week she hostessed a Color Challenge. This has got to be one of my most favorite color combos ever. Lately, brown is always my "go to" color and since ordering Aqua Mist from Papertrey Ink I have been in love!

I pulled out one of my most favorite sets from PTI, Polka Dot Basics and played around to create a fun card.




STAMPS: Polka Dot Basics, Mixed Messages (PTI)
PAPER: Aqua Mist, White (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
INK: Aqua Mist (PTI), Chocolate chip (SU)
OTHER: Aqua Mist grosgrain ribbon (PTI)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I love this!! With polka dots and that color combo you can't go wrong!

Rachel Hope said...

OH! Love it!!! The sponging is so nice on the edges and the ribbon is delish!!

MJ said...

This is so fun, I love circles. Great colors too.

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Cute, cute, cute! So glad you got to play along, Colleen!

Have a goodie!
Dawn

Cindy Karasz said...

oh my! i love this color combo and I luff this card!!! so pretty!