Monday, May 11, 2009

Rasberry Suite Color Challenge - Week 5

This is the color challenge over on Dawn McVey's blog, My Favorite Things. I just discovered her color challenges a week or so ago. They are great for inspiration! Although, I don't have any Dark Grey CS or ink, so I had to substitute with black. I guess I know what needs to go on my next PTI order this month!
I needed to get a small pack of 6 Thank You cards done for a small raffle prize this week and I thought using this color challenge would be perfect! I even stuck to the same set as well. Somedays it's all about "working smarter, not harder."
My colors seen here are Regal Rose, Rose Red, White, and Black all from SU. I pulled out another one of my fave sets from Papertrey Ink, Floral Frenzy. The sentiments you see on the cards came from various sets. If you scroll down to the bottom you will see the set of cards pictured all together.

I used the small dot from one of the flower pieces to create the polka dot background. The saddle stitched ribbon is from Michaels.














On this card I used the Martha Stewart Double Scallop Border Punch and the sentiment is from MFT.
















This card was a really simple one. I used a scrap piece of black paper to add a little something to it and also used SU's word window punch. The sentiment is from Hanna Stamps.














Not quite sure if I like this one or not. But I was just kind of playing around and trying something different. The sentiment used here is from Inkadinkado. And again the polka dots were made using the flower center stamp.









I used the SU scallop circle punch for this card. The sentiment is from the Floral Frenzy set.












I used a little tearing and made a line of dots with a black marker to add a little more to the card. The sentiment seen here is from Hanna Stamps.

And here are the cards all together as a set. Hopefully the raffle winner enjoys their "Thank You" cards. Thanks for looking!








6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

LOVE THEM!! Perfect! Must do some of these for family!!!

Jessica said...

Ooooh, they're all so pretty! That is one PTI set that I don't have yet, but seeing what you do with it is moving it up my shopping list!

Dana said...

Wow, they're all gorgeous!!

Winter said...

These are so pretty! Great job! Glad you could join us for the challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Ooohh - this is just so YOU!!!! I love them all!
LOSTie Debbie

Leslie said...

These are so pretty and cheery!