Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm late, I'm late for a very important cupcake....

....CHALLENGE, that is!

I basically have to post and run. The hubby and I are going to sit down and start the vampire series True Blood!
The card I am sharing here is from last Sunday's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #6 over on Rachel's blog. She always picks out the prettiest cupcakes...and I just have to wonder, does anyone actually eat these??? I don't know if I could.
As you can see there are a variety of cupcakes here in this picture. When you look at my card you will know where I pulled my inspiration from.

I saw that golden yellow and brown flower and knew immediately what set I wanted to use. It's a fairly simple card, but I wanted to knock it out as quick as I could since Sunday will be here before you know it and it will be time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

Thanks for looking!

STAMPS: Floral Frenzy, Scattered Showers sentiment (PTI)
PAPER: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip (SU), Vintage Cream (PTI)
INK: Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip (SU)
OTHER: Martha Stewart Scallop Border Punch

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Perfect! Such a great card to bring a little happiness to someone's day!

Edie said...

That is so pretty!
I love how you popped the sentiment up behind the border.
COOL!