Thursday, May 28, 2009

Graduation Card

I finally got a chance to play with my new stamps that my hubby and son got me for Mother's Day! I have always admired from afar the Tee sets over at Gina K. Designs by Melanie Muenchinger. The Just So Sporty set is perfect for those guy cards that I can never seem to make. I've got my nephew's 8th Grade Graduation party this weekend and I thought it was a perfect set to use. I created the card using his school colors and I used this week's Mojo Monday Layout.

STAMPS: Just So Sporty (GinaK), Mixed Messages (PTI) PAPER: White (PTI), Summer Sun, Brilliant Blue (SU) INK: Brilliant Blue (SU) OTHER: Swiss Dots CB Folder

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh I love it! How awesome to be able to use school colors to make it seem so personal!

Rachel Hope said...

So cool!!!

debbies said...

Great that you can use school colors and can't wait to see a Packers card! ;)

Cindy Karasz said...

Holy crap! This is so cute! OMGosh I bet these would be a great seller for you too.