Sunday, May 17, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #7

Ok...so do you SEE these FABULOUS cupcakes to the left of the screen? Seriously? SERIOUSLY? These cupcakes are only the most perfect cupcakes ever!!
If you haven't been able to tell by a lot of my recent cards, I am addicted to POLKA DOTS!
So todays Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #7 over on Rachel's blog was made for me! :)

Now I don't normally "toot my own horn," but I am in love with my card. It's very simple, there isn't too much going on with it, but overall, I just love it. I don't know why. Maybe because it truly reminds me of these delicious looking polka dot cupcakes!
Thanks for stopping by! It's your turn now! See what fabulous polka dot creations you can come up with!

Make sure to use keyword CIC7 when uploading to online galleries. Otherwise head over to Rachel's blog and link your projects there!

STAMPS: Polka Dot Basics, Mixed Messages (PTI)
PAPER: White (PTI), Real Red, Barely Banana (SU)
INK: Aqua Mist (PTI), Barely Banana, Real Red (SU)
OTHER: Creative Memories circle punches, ribbon from Michael's.

8 comments:

Edie said...

ooooo!
LOOK at that!
I love your ribbon.
That rocks! :-)

Jessica said...

I love it too!! So clean and fun!

Cindy Karasz said...

your card is adorable!that ribbon is so pretty. :)

Waldoch Family said...

Wow! How did you make the ribbon look so PERFECT!

Janna said...

First off Colleen you are right those cupcakes are increcible!! I could eat one right now except I think i would be too worried that I would mess it up! But your card is amazing!! I can see why you are proud of it1 The polka dot paper is amazing and I realy like the way the sentiment is poking up out of hte red ribbon! Love that bow as well!

Smiels,
janna

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your cards, I look forward to each challenge. What I was wondering was, is the ribbon as silky as it looks?


Card Fan

Maria Matter said...

Hi Colleen,
Those cupcakes look so yummy! And your card is perfection!
Rachel finds the most gorgeous cupcakes, doesn't she? What a fun challenge!
BTW, You have a beautiful blog!
Blessings, Maria

Leslie said...

I love how your card turned out! I love the ribbon and of course the polka dots!