Sunday, May 3, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #5

WOO HOO! I am on time for this one! :)

It's Sunday and it's time for the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal.

I am having an issue including the Cupcake Inspiration picture, so you'll have to check out the link above to see how I was inspired to create this card. (I'll try to add it in later if I can).

I also used this weeks Fall to Layout over at Natasha's Clean & Simple blog.

STAMPS: Out on a Limb, Mixed Messages (PTI)
PAPER: New Leaf, White (PTI), Chocolate Chip (SU)
INK: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral (SU), New Leaf (PTI)
OTHER: Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), White Sakura Gel Pen (HSE)

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So gorgeous....Love it!!!

Cindy Karasz said...

So pretty, I love the layout, too. :)

Tammi said...

Pretty colors & card, love the clean and simple look!

Jessica said...

This is gorgeous! I really need to pull that set out again some time very soon!