Saturday, May 2, 2009

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #4

Well, I am only a week late...but better late than never, right? I got a tiny bit sidetracked last weekend and never got around to playing in Rachel's Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #4.
She picked some pretty colorful cupcakes, don't ya think? I am usually always reaching for these bright fun colors, but it took me a while to get "inspired."
I ended up using the big orange cupcake as my inspiration. It was only fitting to make sure to use my scallop punch as well. I created five 4x4 notecards. Why five? Well, because my original idea did not pan out so well, and instead of wasting all the punches, I went with a completely different idea.


I think these notecards would be a cute gift to give to a young girl. I made each one just a tad bit different and each one has a different sentiment on it. All I need is to create some coordinating packaging for it, and it's a perfect, fun, and inexpensive gift. :)

STAMPS: Polka Dot Basics, Mixed Messages, Floral Frenzy (PTI)
PAPER: White (PTI), Only Orange, Pink Passion, Gable Green (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Pink Passion, Only Orange, Gable Green (SU)
OTHER: Ribbon, Stardust Stickles, Scallop Punch (SU), Circle Punches (CM), Double Scallop Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Gems (Hobby Lobby)



















9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OMG! How awesome...great idea! Love them all and they make a great set, I know my 15 yo niece would Adore a set of those!

Jessica said...

OMG! I love every single one of them!

Trina said...

Super cute..

Edie said...

Those are so fun! So colorful and cheery :)

Cindy Karasz said...

what a super cute set!

Tammi said...

Love the bright colors...it makes for an amazing and pretty set!

Melissa said...

Wowza! All of your cards are terrific!

Leslie said...

These are so cute!

MJ said...

fun, more circles. Cute cards.