Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cookies + Friends = PERFECT

It's time for another Elzybells Bi-Monthly Challenge. Challenge 19 is a layout challenge, created by one of my very own LOSTie friends, Rachel.

This is my second time participating in an Elzy challenge. I've got to stick to the same set I used for the last one, because it's the only Elzy stuff I've got for now. But it's Just Desserts...so there isn't anything wrong with that, now is there?

STAMPS: Just Desserts (Elzybells)
PAPER: Perfect Plum, Chocolate Chip (SU), White, Bitty Dots Basics (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Perfect Plum (SU)
OTHER: Copics



2 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Cuteness!!! And you used Bitty Dots!!! :)

Don't forget to link it to Elizabeth's blog!!!

Jessica said...

That's an awesome layout that Rach designed, and I love what you did with it! But now I want cookies!