Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bella, Polka Dots, Cupcakes, OH MY!

I had a "SUPER STAMPING WEEKEND" this past weekend. Our little guy went and stayed at my mother-in-law's so Daddy and Mommy could have some alone time. Daddy was studying for a big exam he had this Monday and I just wanted a couple days to stamp uninterrupted.

I've got quite a few fun cards to share. Here is one of my favorites of the weekend. I used Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #66

I just love how this one turned out! Oh how I wish I could look that fabulous AND sit on top of a glittery, delicious looking cupcake!

STAMPS: Cupcakeabella (Stamping Bella), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Sentiment (Hanna Stamps)
PAPER: Rasberry Fizz, White, True Black (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Copics

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE this layout! The black circles at the top balance everything out so nicely and I would never have thought to add something like that. There's no better conbo than cupcakes, glitter, and polka dots!

Rachel Hope said...

YUMMA! So cute and sparkly, Love it!!! the black PDs are perfect!

Edie said...

I love those few punched out circles.
SO clever.
Gonna steal that and then sell it at the store and not give you credit.
Ha ha!!! :)

LOVE it!

Laura said...

Oh, you're not kidding Colleen; I LOVE the way this turned out too. Love the colors, love the polka dots, love the sparkle!!!

Cate O'Malley said...

So adorable! I'm just starting to get back into rubber stamping - love that cupcake stamp - must track it down!

Janna said...

Oh I admire you! I really need to do that with Izzy sometime and just get over the fear of being without her! I don't think she would care at all it is just my hangup! LOL! Sounds like you had a lot of fun! And your card is amazign!!! The colirng is perfect and I adore the way you did her skirt and the polka dots! Too, too fun!

Smiles,
janna

Leslie said...

Oh how fun! I love this card!

Cindy Karasz said...

i love this! so freakin' cute!