Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Totally Tuesday!

FINALLY! Ugh I have been having internet issues all day. I am so frustrated. But atleast it's working at the moment so I can get these cards posted.
I had so much fun working on the challenges from today: SCS Color Combo, Bella Sketch Challenge, and TCPTuesday.

For my first card I combined the TCPTuesday 53 with the Bella Sketch Challenge 75. I think it turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself.

STAMPS: Smells Like Cake, You Say It's Your Birthday (The Cat's Pajamas)
PAPER: Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie (SU)
OTHER: Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Copics, Stardust Stickles




For this next card I combined the Bella Sketch Challenge 75 with this week's Color Combo Challenge 213 on SCS. I was digging the layout today. :)

STAMPS: Ipodabella and sentiment (Stamping Bella), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
PAPER: So Saffron, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, So Saffron (SU), Close to Cocoa (SU)
OTHER: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder, Copics, Stardust Stickles



7 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, you are totally rockin the challenges, C!!

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!! The coloring on that Bella is Amazing!

orchids R4me said...

I love your cards and love the colors you used.... They are just fabulous!

Janna said...

These are both awesome Colleen! I adore teh fun paper you made for the background and the sparkle you put on the frosting! But yoru bella card is amazing! She is colored in beautifully and I adore the sparkle! Wish I had an outfit like that!~

Smiles,
janna

Cindy Karasz said...

I an so impressed with how you are keeping up with these challenges! These are both so cute!

Carol said...

Colleen, I jumped to your blog to see your TCP challenge card and I'm loving what you came up with, you made your own PP, what a great idea, goes very nicely with the image and the sketch works well together with those colors - great job!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

colleen, you did a wonderful job on the tcptues challenge card (and the bella card is sweet too!)! that's a great layout and i hope your internet is working better for you now!! hey and hola from a former SUINK DT member!! those stamps are cute too!!