Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring Card Kits - LOSTies

Hi there! Today I am going to start sharing some fun cards that I created using papers, images, and embellishments sent to me from a group of friends on SCS...the LOSTies. Our friendship started on the basis of our love for stamping and our love for a certain show...LOST!
Anyway, from time to time we gather up a round of participants and we send out "Card Kits" to each other. Each of us provides a stamped image, cardstock, patterned paper, and perhaps an embellishment. Each person in the group recieves 1 of each of these kits from all the participants.

We then set a reveal date and then we all get to check out the fabulous and yet very different cards we created using the same stuff. It's so FUN!

This was my card for the swap. I guess I should also mention that we do themes for these kits and this time around was "Spring."

STAMPS: Rain Day (Hanna Stamps)
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Regal Rose (SU), Patterened Paper (DCWV Spring Stack)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Copic markers, Word Window Punch (SU), Stardust Stickles (Ranger)

Thanks for looking! Stay tuned because there are lots more fun cards to share!

7 comments:

Edie said...

Wowzie!!
That looks great!
Pretty coloring.
I'm not sure mine is that good ;)

Jessica said...

I love this!! SO soft and pretty!

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! Love the colors, papers and coloring!

Tammi said...

She's so pretty in her sparkly rain coat, adorable Colleen!

Leslie said...

Oh my gosh! This totally rocks! I love the papers and the piecing! Great job!

Cindy Karasz said...

Loved you kit, Beenie! The papers are so pretty! Your card is too cute!

Janna said...

This sounds like such a fun group!! I just love what you did with your kit! The image is so fun and I lov ethe paper piecing you did on the skirt! Adore the layout and papers as well!

Smiles,
janna