Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sketch Challenges

Today I did 3 Sketch Challenges. SCS Sketch Challenge 223, My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge 76, and Papertrey Ink Casual Mid Week Challenge 50.

This first card is for the Papertrey Ink Challenge. I used the newly released set Life. It was the first time I got to ink up this set. I also got to use my new Rasberry Fizz paper! I just love everything pink!

STAMPS: Life (PTI)
PAPER: Rasberry Fizz, White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Corner Rounder Punch, Ribbon, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars)
For my second card I used my old, but brand spanking new set, Dino Mite from My Favorite Things. This was a fun sketch and I can see myself using this one again and again.

STAMPS: Dino Mite (MFT)
PAPER: Tempting Turq, Green Galore, Basic Black, Whisper White (SU)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Swiss Dots and Tiny Bubbles Embossing Folders (CB), Stardust Stickles
For my last card I used yesterday's sketch challenge 223 on SCS.

STAMPS: A La Yummy (Unity), Sentiment (TCP)
PAPER: Real Red, Bashful Blue (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (CB), Stardust Stickles, Prismacolor marker









7 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

Holy Awesome! Wow! I love your PTI challenge card... gorgeous! And the Dino card, you're so clever to emboss him! And glitter frosting always looks good to me! :)

Jessica said...

I love them all, especially the first one! I haven't even inked up my Life set yet!

Edie said...

WOW!
That life card is stunning!
I love the bumpy dino. SO clever!!

Leslie said...

These are great! I love them -- especially the dino one!

Janna said...

All of these are just so amazing!!!! I adore the beautiful siloutte on the first card and the texture on the second! But the sparkle on the cupcake is amazing! So so cute!

Smiles,
janna

Tammi said...

All amazing cards Colleen! Love the striking colors and way you did the ribbon on the first, cool how you did the dino in the second and pretty shimmer on the frosting on the last. ~hugs and Happy Easter

Rachel Hope said...

They are all so perfect! Love the CBing!!!