Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scattered Showers

I just got this fabulous new set from PTI called Scattered Showers. Everything I saw on Dawn McVey's blog during the Sneak Peek week sold me immediately on this set!

I stole a few ideas from Dawn's cards to create my first 2 cards with this set. It was a warm up...and now I am ready to whip up some of my own creations with all these awesome images!

I got the ribbon idea from this post. You'll have to scroll down a bit.

STAMPS: Scattered Showers (PTI), Things Hanna Would Say (Hanna Stamps)
PAPER: Spring Rain, White, Bitty Dot Basics (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Double Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart), Dots Border Punch (EK Success), Ribbon (Michael’s)


I ideas for this card from this post.

STAMPS: Scattered Showers (PTI)
PAPER: Rasberry Fizz, White (PTI)
INK: Rasberry Fizz, Palette Noir (PTI)
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Scallop Punch (Martha Stewart), Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I am seriously in love with both of these cards! Did you see that one of the categories for the Guest Star Stamper contest is using this set? You should enter!

Rachel Hope said...

AWESOME!!!! Love the glitter and how the double scallop on the blue one mimicks the bottom of the umbrella!

Tammi said...

Love the little bits of glitter and where you placed it...gorgeous cards Colleen!

Kristen said...

Wicked cute cards. Very springy! Great job.

Cindy Karasz said...

I just got this set in the mail today! And you know it was these cards that finally sold me! Too cute!

Cindy H. said...

Very cute cards.