Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday! Monday! Monday!

Happy Monday! I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Easter weekend! Here are some cards to share.

This first card I made using the monthly challenge from The A Muse Lounge. It's all about thinking simple, thinking A Muse.
I've had some A Muse stamps sitting patiently on my shelf waiting to be inked up. And I've got a good friend who just received some baby news. So I made this simple card.
STAMPS: Baby Wishes (A Muse)
PAPER: Pink Passion, Black, (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Oval and Scallop Oval punch (Marvy), Ticket Corner Punch (SU), Copics


This next card I created for the SCS Limited Supplies Challenge 215.
It was titled triple play and you had to use things in 3. 3 images/focal points, 3 layers, etc.

STAMPS: Floral Frenzy (PTI), Friendship Sentiments (C.C. Designs/AmyR)
PAPER: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Old Olive (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron, Old Olive (SU)
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Swiss Dots CB Folder

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Great cards...Love the purple and yello!

Leslie said...

These are awesome! I really love the eggplant and saffron color combo!

Janna said...

Both of these are just amazing Colleen! I adore the cleanlayout on the first card and the beautiful color scheme and the purple an yellow on the second are just beautiful! So, so pretty!

smiles,
janna

Jessica said...

Pink, black, and white is one of my favorite combos! And I never think to put purple and yellow together, but I really love it!

Cindy Karasz said...

I love the flower card, great color combo! And the mommy card... so cute!