Monday, April 6, 2009

Monday Challenges

I have been working on challenges this afternoon and I have 3 cards to share with you. It felt good to get a few cards stamped while my little guy was sleeping. I am trying to get myself into a better stamping routine. I've got a schedule full of challenges for each day of the week and I am going to attempt to play them all each day. I have a lot of fun doing challenges because sometimes I feel the hard work is done for me. :) LOL!


Clean & Simple Challenge 9:
The challenge was to add some sort of distressing to your card. I sponged around the little girl and also around the sentiment.

STAMPS: Will You Be My Valentine, Thinking of Mother (SUINK)

PAPER: White (SU), Patterened Paper (DCWV)

INK: Palette Noir, Cameo Coral (SU)

OTHER: Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Copic Markers


MOJO MONDAY 81:

STAMPS: Rain Rain Go Away (SUINK)


PAPER: Pretty in Pink, White (SU), Patterned Paper (Marcella K)

INK: Palette Noir, Pretty in Pink (SU)

OTHER: Copic Markers



The challenge was to do some sort of embossing. I embossed her umbrella to make it sparkle!
STAMPS: Rain or Shine (MFT)
PAPER: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum (SU), White (PTI), Patterned Paper (DCWV)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Double Scallop Border (Martha Stewart), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (SU), Bling (Hobby Lobby), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Copic Markers

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow C, well done doing all 3 challenges! Now you've inspired me to go home and get cracking! I love all the paper piecing and that glittery puddle is just too much fun!

Cindy Karasz said...

OMG these are so cute! You totally rocked the challenges!

Tammi said...

Wonderful cards Colleen, love your paper piecing and the embossed/sparkly umbrella! Awesome job with the challenges!!

Leslie said...

You are amazing! 3 challenges -- and they are all super cute! Way to go!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable cards....great take on the challenges!

Amber said...

These are super cute! Great job!

Laura said...

Oh WOW Colleen; these are SUPER CUTE!!! I love them ALL. You've been a busy little lady...LOL! GREAT JOB!!!

Janna said...

These are just adorable!!! I love all the paper piecing you did and the great color combos! So, so much fun! Amazing creations!

Smiles,
janna