Monday, April 20, 2009

Just another Manic Monday...

Don't you have that song in your head now? LOL! :) It's not that manic today over here, though.

I made 2 cards using the sketch challenge from Mojo Monday.

This first one also qualifies for the MFTWTG31 Challenge and the Clean and Simple Challenge #11 over on SCS today as well. Here was my inspiration bedding I chose: HERE

STAMPS: Baby First (MFT)
PAPER: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, White (SU)
INK: Lovely Lilac (SU)
OTHER: Swiss Dots CB folder, Stardust Stickles, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars)




This next card also uses that same sketch challenge from MOJO Monday and it also uses the Clean and Simple Challenge #11 over on SCS.
We had to pick inspiration from JCPenney's children's bedding online. I chose THIS.

STAMPS: Scattered Showers (PTI)
PAPER: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, White (SU)
INK: Lovely Lilac, Craft White (SU)
OTHER: Green Galore marker (SU), Border Punch (Martha Stewart)

4 comments:

Tammi said...

Yes I do, thanks alot! ;) I love simple, wish I could do them! Yours always look so wonderful, these are super cute, love the purple and that green is a great color with it.

Jessica said...

These are both so cute!! I love this color combo too!

Rachel Hope said...

Fun color combo!!! Great use of the sketch!

Cindy Karasz said...

LOL Yeah thanks it's stuck in my head now! Love the colors on these, so fun!!