Sunday, April 19, 2009

HSE Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #3

It's Sunday which means it's time for another Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal.

Aren't these cupcakes just too pretty to eat? Of course, I'd manage though. LOL!

After looking through my stamps none of my butterfly sets really called to me. So I reached for an older (but new to me) PTI set...Little Lady. The flowers in the set resembled the flowers on the cupcakes to me.
STAMPS: Little Lady (PTI)
PAPER: Bashful Blue (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Bashful Blue (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Stardust Stickles (HSE)

Now it's your turn to play along! When uploading to online galleries please use keyword: CIC3.

Check out what Jess and Cindy did!

6 comments:

Edie said...

That is super!
So cheery. I love how the flowers & lady bug are are flowing in a line.

Jessica said...

I LOVE what you did with this!! So clean and pretty!!

Cindy Karasz said...

I adore that blue lady bug! how cute! This card is super adorable, Beenie!

Rachel Hope said...

Love it!!!! So SO pretty!!!

Trina said...

Fabulous, love the stamp set.

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

It truly is the small things that really matter!

Sweet Card!

Cheers,

Dorothy