Sunday, April 12, 2009

HSE Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #2

Happy Easter!

It's Sunday and that means it's time for a new Cupcake Inspiration Challenge from Rachel over at Hope Stamps Eternal.


Here is the picture we are to find inspiration from today. As soon as I saw these pretty cupcakes with the pink/purple flowers I knew exactly what stamp set I was going to use and thought about how I would use it!
As usual, it didn't transpire exactly how I had it in my head. But I am still happy with the final card.
STAMPS: Floral Frenzy (PTI), Friendship Sentiments (CC Designs, AmyR)
PAPER: White (PTI), Pink Passion, Lavendar Lace, Pirouette Pink (SU)
INK: Pink Passion, Pirouette Pink, Lavendar Lace (SU), Palette Noir
OTHER: Stardust Stickles, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

Now it's your turn! Take whatever idea you have in your mind from that pretty little cupcake picture and run with it!

Don't forget to use keyword CIC2 when uploading to SCS or PCP. And feel free to add a comment with a link on Rachel's blog.

5 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

So pretty! That set is PERFECT!

Leslie said...

Wow! You are so clever! I love what you came up with!

Janna said...

Oh this is beautiful!! I don't know what you wanted it to turn out like but this is simply stunning! Seriously! I love the color scheme and the way you created the background paper! So, so beautiful!

Smiles,
janna

Jessica said...

Your card is gorgeous and a perfect interpretation of the challenge! I can't wait to try that one out!

Cindy Karasz said...

Beautiful! Great job on this challenge, your card is so pretty.