Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Friday!

I was just playing around with a bunch of my goodies from my friend, Rachel's, online stamp store: Hope Stamps Eternal. All the stamps, paper, and embellishments (aside from the brown ribbon) can be purchased at HSE.
Make sure to take a look at all the goodies she's selling!

STAMPS: Wild Things (The Greeting Farm)
PAPER: White, Chocolate Chip (SU), Bella Blvd DP
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Copics, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Marvy circle and scallop circle punch


STAMPS: Birthday Cupcakes (Inkadinkado)
PAPER: Vintage Cream (PTI), Bella Blvd DP
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Bling (Memory Box), Stardust Stickles (Ranger), Ticket Corner Punch (SU)

5 comments:

Jessica said...

They are both so cute!! I love how you colored that bear girl!

Rachel Hope said...

So Cute!!!! Love the little bear and the sparkly frosting!!!

Janna said...

Colleen these are just beautiful!!! I love the layout and the paper on your Wild Things card! Yoru coloring is beautiful and the cupckaes on the second are so cute!!! The sparkle makes them look delsh!!!!

Smiles,
janna

Cindy Karasz said...

so adorable! I love the cupcake paper. And I love the layout for you TGF card!

Anonymous said...

ACK - that bear is too cute to be scary!!!! I need to pull out my cupcake paper too!
LOSTie Debbie