Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cookie Diet

I recently ordered this super cute stamp set from Elzybells, Just Desserts.
I decided to play in Challenge 18 over on the Elzybell Blog. You were challenged to create something on the inside of your card to match the outside since the insides of cards tend to get neglected most often.

I also used Sketch Challenge 224 over on SCS.

STAMPS: Just Desserts (Elzybells)
PAPER: Pirouette Pink (SU), White (PTI), Bella Blvd.
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Copic Markers


7 comments:

Tammi said...

Colleen this is adorable, love her paper pieced dress...that image is so cute! Happy Lost day, hopefully we'll get something new tonight!

Jessica said...

This is adorable! And the inside is just perfect!

Rachel Hope said...

Cuteness!!! Love the yummy image and the yummy paper!!! (Did you link it to Elizabeth's blog???)

Crystal said...

so adorable!!

elizabeth said...

This is gorgeous Colleen, I really love the simple yet stylish inside!

:)

Cindy Karasz said...

Oh my! I love this! And the inside is so cute, too! I love her paper pieced dress! Just all around adorable!

Leslie said...

This is sooooooooo cute! I love the piecing on the dress, and the inside is awesome! I love the whole card!