Sunday, March 15, 2009

MOJO MONDAY on Saturday!

Hello there! It's been a while since I have actually posted "live." LOL! All of my other posts have been pre-scheduled. I have been traveling and out of town and all of that good stuff.

Today I am sharing a card I made using Mojo Monday's challenge for this week, #77. I have actually used this site for quite a few of my recent cards, but since I have been gone I haven't really posted a lot.

I made this birthday card for a friend. I think it turned out really cute. I just love these little penguins from The Cat's Pajamas.

STAMPS: Smells Like Cake (The Cat's Pajamas), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Sentiment (The Paper Company Studio)
PAPER: Pink Passion, Gable Green, Basic Black (SU)
INK: Palette Noir (PTI), Pink Passion, Gable Green (SU)
OTHER: Copic markers, Stardust Stickles, Circle & Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy)

7 comments:

Cindy Karasz said...

So cute Colleen! Don't you just love this layout? I made two cards yesterday using it!

Anna said...

Super cute! Totally love the colors! Thanks for the kind words to Gabi yesterday. They meant a lot to her!

Tammi said...

I love that image and what you did with it...pretty shimmer for the frosting...CUTE card!!

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Love those little guys!!

Carolina said...

What an adorable card Colleen! Love those cute penguins and the holding a cupcake is just perfect! hope you have a great week!

Janna said...

How fun is this card!!! i love those adorable penguins and all the glitter you used! Ti is perfect! Great job with all the polka prints! It really adds a fun and whimisical feel to this card1

Smiles,
janna

Anonymous said...

I love these penguins too and your card is cute!!!
LOSTie Debbie