Thursday, March 26, 2009

Untitled

I was working on a few things last weekend and ended up making a tote with all the wrong measurements. I hated to just throw it away so I came up with the idea of making it a cute little Birthday Gift Bag. What little girl wouldn't love getting this little gift bag filled with jewelry, lip gloss, sparkly lotion, etc.?

STAMPS: Let's Play (SUINK)
PAPER: Red (Core'dinations), Patterened Paper (DCWV)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Copic Markers, Oval and Scallop Oval Punch (Marvy), Ribbon (Michael's)

7 comments:

Amber said...

Really cute!!!

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! love those colors! Came out Perfect!!!

Jessica said...

This is SO cute! It makes a perfect gift bag!

Janna said...

I wish I messed up this beautifully!!! This is just amazing Colleen!! I adore the papers and the way you did the ribbon! The coloring on the little girl though is awesome!! So, so sweet!

Smiles,
janna

Kristen said...

this is so cute!!!!! Great gift bag.

Cindy Karasz said...

not just little girls! all girls! :) this is too cute!

MJ said...

Great gift bag==So Cute and fun!