Monday, March 16, 2009

Hoppy Easter!

I was just playing around with my newest stamps from Storage Units, Ink, & More.
This set is called "You're Somebunny Special." I was in a spring mood so I pulled out an old DCWV paper stack, The Spring Stack. It was from last year I believe. It was perfect for a sweet little Easter card.

STAMPS: You're Somebunny Special (SUINK)
PAPER: Barely Banana, Rose Red (SU), Patterened paper (DCWV)
INK: Palette Noir, Barely Banana (SU)
OTHER: Oval & Oval Scalloped punch (Marvy), Rose Red marker (SU), Swiss Dots Embossing Folder (CB), Stardust Stickles

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OMG, how Cute!!!!!

Kristen said...

Cute card. Very springy!

Janna said...

Ohhh I just love this card!!! So, so cute and the image is adorable! You did a great job of layering on all those DPs and I love that you stamped the sentiment on the paper itself. No idea why am so scared of doing that as you have proved how cute it looks!

Smiles,
janna

Laura said...

Oh, so cute Colleen!!! Isn't that bunny adorable (and goes perfect with the sentiment) and I LOVE the paper you used; SUPER SPRINGY!!!

Anonymous said...

Love this springy card and the bunny sentiment is too adorable!!!
LOSTie Debbie

MJ said...

Love the dp on this one. Such great Spring colors! Great job.