Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cupcakes, Birthdays, SUINK Sneak Peek Day 3!

Here are a few more fun birthday cards I created last week for an order.

STAMPS: Icing on the Cake (MFT)
PAPER: So Saffron, Real Red (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Real Red (SU)
OTHER: Prismacolor marker, Swiss Dots CB Folder, Oval and Scallop Oval Punch (Marvy), Stardust Stickles, White gel pen (Sakura)




STAMPS:
Mommy & Baby Cupcake (Stamping Bella), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), You Say It's Your Birthday (TCP)
PAPER: Cool Caribbean, Gable Green, Elegant Eggplant, White (SU)
INK: Palette Noir, Elegant Eggplant (SU)
OTHER: Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles, Prima Flower (CTMH), Orchid Dew Drops (The Robins Nest), Ticket corner punch (SU), Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy)



STAMPS: Cupcake Builder (Amuse)
PAPER:
Gable Green, Real Red, White (SU)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Prismacolor markers, Stardust Stickles, Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy)

**This card was inspired by a most awesome birthday card I received from my friend Cindy, seen here at here at her blog.











CHECK OUT SOME MORE SNEAK PEEKS FROM THE SUINK DT:

9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Mmmmmm, Cupcakes!Great BDay cards!!!

Cindy said...

What delicious looking cards! I especially like the purple one!! Anyone would love to receive them!!

Jackie said...

Your cards are too cute! nice work!!!

Jessica said...

They're all so cute! And of course the glitter is perfect!

Scrubbysue said...

Hi colleen! my name is sue and I'm visiting from SCS. Beautiful cards you have! TFS!

Mary said...

GREAT set of cards! I do love those cupcake cards- especiall with all the glitter! Wonderful job. TFS!

Leslie said...

I love these! Great job! I love the last one with the cherries!

Janna said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! I love the color combos and all the background papers you used! So, so fun and festive and I love the layouts!!!

Smiles,
janna

Cindy Karasz said...

You are so sweet! :) I love these Beenie, too cute! I love glitter frosting! :)