Monday, March 23, 2009

Changito the Monkey

I finally hopped on the Changito bandwagon. Don't get me wrong, I've always thought these stamps were adorable, but for some reason I just didn't think they fit me. I don't know why though, because I have had such a fun time playing with my new stamps. I purchased 3 or 4 of them about a month or so ago at Hobby Lobby while they were on sale for 50% off. Yeah baby! Nothing beats a stamp bargain, right?
Anyway, here are 2 recent cards I made for a friend who placed an order for a variety pack of cards.

Changito 1:
STAMPS: Changito, sentiment (Stampendous), Polka Dot Basics (PTI)
PAPER: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Prismacolor markers, Square and Scallop Square punch (Marvy), Stardust Stickles



Changito 2:
STAMPS: Changito (Stampendous), Round circle (Amuse), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), sentiment was made on printer
PAPER: Pixie Pink, Only Orange, Basic Black (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Only Orange, Pixie Pink (SU)
OTHER: Scallop Circle Punch (SU), Circle Punch (CM), Prismacolor markers, Stardust Stickles

3 comments:

Janna said...

These are adorable!! I love the brown and polka dots on the first one and the pink and orange on the second. Your coloring really makes these come to life and creates such a fun feel! Great job1

Smiles,
janna

Rachel Hope said...

CUTE!!!! Love the polka dots all over!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - get your Changito on!!!!
SUPER CUTE cards and when Jax starts going to b'day parties - these little monkeys will be perfect.
LOSTie Debbie