Thursday, March 26, 2009

Birthday Fun!


Today I am sharing with you a couple of fun birthday cards I made for a recent order.

The first card I used my Changito B-Day stamp. I cannot take credit for this layout. I know I based it off of a card I saw on SCS. And of course since it's been like 2 weeks since I actually made this card, I cannot find the info. It may have even been a Sketch challenge at one point in time. So I apologize for not being able to give full credit where credit is due.

STAMPS: Changito (Stampendous), Polka Dot Basics (PTI), Linen BG (SU)
PAPER: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery (SU)
OTHER: Colored in with Prismacolor and Copic Markers, Stardust Stickles



STAMPS: Smells Like Cake, You Say It's Your Birthday (TCP)
PAPER: Taken with Teal, Lovely Lilac, Bordering Blue (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir, Lovely Lilac (SU)
OTHER: SU Markers, Circle Punch (CM), Circle Scallop Punch (SU), Diamonds in the Rough CB Folder, Stardust Stickles, Ribbon (Hobby Lobby)

3 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable cards...you are ROCKING these BDay cards!

Janna said...

These are absolutely adorable!!! I love the papers and the great layout! Your coloring is perfect and I love the extra details! Some great images!!

Smiles,
janna

Cindy Karasz said...

adorable! love the layouts, the colors, and the polka dots!