Wednesday, February 4, 2009

SUINK Whatchadoin' Wednesday Challenge - Sketch

So for today, Mary Jo whipped up a really cool sketch for us to try. I can't get a copy of the picture uploaded on my blog just yet, but it should be posted on Mary Jo's blog or the SUINK blog for you to see.
Almost as soon as I caught glimpse of the sketch I knew what I wanted to do. This little Beer Mug image from the SUINK set, Blarney Stone is just so much fun! I am surrounded by friends and family who love a good beer! I know I will be using it for more than just St. Patty day cards.
I was also excited to pull out some more of the Core'dinations paper. I had so much fun wrinkling it and sanding off the color a bit to give it a distressed look.
So go ahead! It's your turn now! Take the SUINK Whatcha' Doin' Wednesday Challenge! Please remember if you are uploading to any websites to use the keyword: SUINKWWC26
If you'd like, post a link to your card here when leaving a comment! I'd love to check out your creations!
STAMPS: Blarney Stone (SUINK)
PAPER: Core'dinations, White
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Koh-i-noor Pencils, OMS, Stardust Stickles, Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (MARVY)
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT WHAT THE OTHER DT LADIES AT SUINK HAVE DONE WITH THIS CHALLENGE:

10 comments:

Jessica said...

SO CUTE!! I don't know if I'm going to be able to resist this set!

Tammi said...

Fun way to do the paper, great card!

Rachel Hope said...

YES!!! Bring on the Beer!!! :)

Laura said...

SUPER CARD Colleen! Isn't that beer stamp awesome. I haven't yet inked mine up, but it's coming...:)

Kristen said...

Great card. That beer sure does look good!

Amber said...

Cute, I love the size/shape!

Janna said...

This is just adorable!! I love the beer mug and the way you wrinkled up the card stock! What a great idea!

Smiles,
janna

MJ said...

Very cute! great job.

Cindy Karasz said...

How fun! That paper rocks, and I love that beer mug image! Great job on the sketch challenge!

Ann said...

Woohoo! Hooray for beer! ;)

Love the crinkled look on the Core'dinations!