Saturday, February 28, 2009

SUINK ***LET'S PLAY" SNEAK PEEK

Only one more day until SUINK reveals it's newest stamp set releases: Let's Play and You're Somebunny Special.

Today is my turn to show you a sneak peek of what's to come. When I saw the "Let's Play" set I immediately knew I had the perfect paper to coordinate with it. I used the Nana's Kids paper pack from DCWV. It's just perfect for all the cute little kids in this set.

STAMPS: Let's Play (SUINK)
PAPER: White, Ballet Blue (SU), DCWV
INK: Palette Noir, Ballet Blue (SU)
OTHER: Marvy circle and scallop circle punch, Copic markers, stickles, Sakura white gel pen

9 comments:

Tammi said...

That IS cute paper with it, fun card!! Wow, we used to play that all the time. :)

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable...the paper is Perfect!

Laura said...

Oh Colleen, this card is SO MUCH FUN!!! That patterned paper is just perfect for this set (note to self; by some...LOL). Great Job! I can't wait to see what else you do with the new sets.

MJ said...

Hmm, I have that paper too, somewhere. Darling card. Great job on the sneak peek.

Carolina said...

Absolutely adorable Colleen...the DP is just perfect and love how you framed the adorable image! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kristen said...

Whhat a fun card, It makes me think of summer. Great colors.

Anonymous said...

Could the paper be any more perfect!
LOSTie Debbie

Cindy Karasz said...

Wow it's like the paper was made for that set! I love the sentiment! Too cute!

Janna said...

Colleen this is so, so cute!!! I obviously love the paper, but you did a great job with it! Your coloring is perfect and I love the layout!

smiles,
janna