Monday, February 9, 2009

Irish Dancing Girl

In the middle of packing, traveling, unpacking, and getting ready to pack again (My husband and I are headed to Cancun, Mexico this coming Wednesday for a week), I managed to get a card posted using the ADORABLE SUINK set, Blarney Stone.
As soon as I saw this set and the image of this precious little dancing girl I was in love.
The layout used was from Mojo Monday #69

STAMPS: Blarney Stone (SUINK)
PAPER: Glorious Green, Green Galore (SU), White (PTI)
INK: Palette Noir
OTHER: Markers (SU - Glorious Green, Green Galore, Close to Cocoa), Stardust Stickles, Clover Punch (Martha Stewart), Circle and Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy)

4 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!!! I thought of you when I saw this image!!!!

Cindy Karasz said...

So cute Beans! Great job on the sketch!

Tori Wild said...

Adorable card-- I love the shamrocks on the bottom!

Janna said...

This is just adorable Colleen! I love the image and the layout! The greens you used are fantastic!!! Hope you have fun on your trip!

Smiles,
janna